Our goal is to create innovative solutions that give our clients distinguishing features that offer both functional and marketing advantages, bringing increased value to the product.
Our clients are often intertwined – chains with manufacturers and manufacturers with chains. A multi-unit operator may want a solution that provides a particular food product. They may also have preferred manufacturers – we work with both and do not disturb that relationship. A manufacturer may not have the resources to develop a product for a multi-unit client. We work with both to provide a solution for the client that meshes with the manufacturer’s capabilities.
Foodservice equipment manufacturers – We can:
- Be an independent, outside planning assistant to help you develop product goals
- Analyze and propose solutions to specific problems with a product
- Develop an independently designed and innovative concept for a product line that needs updating, or an entirely new product line extension.
- Industrial Design a product to modernize its appearance
- We have developed accessory equipment to allow a product to operate in a particular environment
- We have independently designed patented technology and applied it to a variety of cooking devices
- We have taken a residential product and made it commercially viable
Multi-unit chains – We have worked with chain restaurants to:
- Design cooking and holding equipment that produces the desired food results within the chain’s operating parameters
- Design equipment that reduces operator injury, increases resource efficiency, or is tailored to specific constraints.
- Provide bill of materials and a full drawing package for designed equipment to the chain’s manufacturer of choice
- Assist the chain in finding the appropriate manufacturer for a new product launch.
- Research potential options for a variety of operational issues
- Refine, develop and test concepts initially sketched by a multi-unit operator
Foodservice design consultants – We have worked with consultants who have equipment concepts they want to bring to market. We can:
- Offer a preliminary patent search for competitive products
- Evaluate feasibility and manufacturability
- Produce CAD drawings, build and test a prototype
- Assist in locating a manufacturer